PETRIARCH®: The Complete Guide to Financial and Legal Planning for a Pet's Continued Care
PETRIARCH®: The Complete Guide to Financial and Legal Planning for a Pet’s Continued Care, a book authored by Rachel Hirschfeld and published by the American Institute of Certified Accountants (AICPA), provides the information needed to protect the welfare and security of all animals, especially family pets. Its largest market has been to estates planners as well as trust lawyers but it is useful to a pro-active general public to bring to your lawyer and/or estate specialist.
- Topics covered include:
- Property Implications: Who Owns the Pet?
- The Pet Trust and Pet Protection Agreement
- Power of Attorney and Health Care Proxy
- Wills: Gambling with a Pet’s Future
- Tax Implications of Pet Trusts…and much more